Festival on the 4th
Thursday, July 4th, 2019
World's Fair Park
Join the celebration of family fun including entertainment, activities and treats at the City of Knoxville's 4th of July festivities at the World's Fair Park.
- Fun activities for kids of all ages on the Festival Lawn.
- Family Fun at the Amphitheater with interactive fun for the whole family.
- Live music throughout the day on the Festival Lawn and Performance Lawn.
- Plus...musical finale by the Knoxville Symphony Orchestra starts at 8pm on the Performance Lawn.
- Fireworks launch from Henley Street Bridge beginning at 9:35pm.
Sorry! No pets, no alcohol, no personal tents or tent canopies.
No Tickets. It's Free! Rain or Shine.
Looking for parking? It’s free too. Find it at World's Fair & Blackstock Parking Lots, 11th Street, Locust Street, Walnut Street, State Street & Market Square Garages - ADA Parking at Fort Kid Parking Lot.
More information can be found at http://www.knoxvilletn.gov/4th
Pilot Flying J, Regal Cinemas, Home Federal Bank, Lloyd's Electric, City of Knoxville, Visit Knoxville, WBIR, WNOX 93.1, Star 102.1 and Hot 104.5