Wow us—we can’t wait.
Think you have the cleverest Halloween getup? The most sinister? The most relentlessly adorable? Show us your stuff! (Four-legged trick-or-treaters too.) Take your pic on Gay Street with the Tennessee Theatre in the background, upload it or share it on social, and let us be the judge. We’ve got prizes for participants of all ages and pets of all sizes.
How to Enter Costume Contest
👻 Take your best costume pic on Gay Street with the Tennessee Theatre in the background. You'll find a few spots marked on the 500 and 600 block of Gay Street for suggested photo locations, but feel free to get creative – the photo just needs to clearly be taken with the Tennessee Theatre sign or marquee in the background.
👻 Share on Facebook or Instagram with #knoxhalloween (accounts must be public to view) or upload through the photo portal below. Must be shared or uploaded no later than midnight on October 31.
Costume Categories & Prizes
1. Best Couple / Treat your partner-in-crime to a brunch date at The French Market with a $50 gift card.
2. Cutest / The cutest costume deserves a sweet treat from Cruze Farm Ice Cream. Enjoy a $35 gift card.
3. Best Family / Every family member can find a little something special at Mast General Store with a $50 gift card.
4. Best Group (Themed) / Continue the fun with your friends at Maple Hall Bowling Lanes with a $75 gift card.
5. Best Hollywood/Broadway / Enjoy a show or two at the Tennessee Theatre with a $100 gift card.
6. Best Kid(s) / A sugar rush is in order from The Phoenix Pharmacy and Fountain for the best kid costume. Enjoy a $35 gift card.
7. Best Music/Rock Star / Take your talents to Knox Box Karaoke with a $50 gift card to jam the night away.
8. Best Pet / Treat your prize-winning pet to a trip to Citifid-O with a $25 gift card.
9. Scariest / Give your heart a jolt trying to get out of the Escape Game's creepy rooms with a $60 gift card.
What makes it the best? We’ll have a panel of judges that will know it when they see it.